SOLD - BLOWHARD, 193.11 ACRES IN 2 LOTS
AUCTION – BLOWHARD, 193.11 ACRES IN 2 LOTS
Friday 11 December 2020 at 2pm at the Miners Rest Hall (pending restrictions).
‘The Old Place’
Lot 1 117 Acres (47 Ha)
- Ballarat Maryborough Road & Davenport Road, Blowhard
- Prime farming land
- Arable volcanic soils with a bore on this lot that is reticulated to troughs on both lots.
- Weatherboard dwelling containing three bedrooms, kitchen, living area
- Machinery shed fully enclosed with concrete floor with power connected
Lot 2 76 Acres (30 Ha)
- Ballarat Maryborough Road & Buttery Road Blowhard
- Arable volcanic loams with portion of the property suited to grazing
- Offering panoramic views over the surrounding area
- There is a bore with a windmill on this lot
The sale of these properties offer a rare opportunity to purchase fertile attractive farming land 14 kms north of Ballarat, 3 kms from Miners Rest and close to Dowling Forest Race-Course and Central Victoria Livestock Exchange.